Kitchen Tile from Errol Flynn's Navy Island House, Jamaica

23 Dec
Authentic Kitchen Tile from Errol Flynn's house on Navy Island, Jamaica!

This seller's other items!

— David DeWitt

15 Comments

Posted in Promo

1. Anonymous

December 26, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Hi David;
    What proof is there that it actually is a kitchen tile from the kitchen of Errol's Navy Island house? It there a picture of the part of the kitchen where the tile used to be? Has anybody a picture of the actual house as is looked in Errol's time?
    Just curious!

2. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 1:07 am

Tina, this is an auction item being offered by my friend Dennis Mullen the writer and editor who was in Jamaica to do some work for Dale Westin at The Errol Flynn Marina. He was able to get over to Navy Island to take many photos and also to the Titchfield Hotel ruins which are on restricted property so it was amazing to everybody that he was allowed in not once but 3 times! The items he is offering are all quite genuine and will one day be discarded entirely so he was able to grab up a few things to preserve them for interested fans!

3. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 6:40 am

Why will they be discarded? What is going to happen? It'd be really interesting to get to know more about what is going on now and will be going on in the future.

4. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 8:15 am

I am sure these areas cannot last forever. Look at how much time has already passed. It is only a matter of time before someone develops Navy Island and clears away the land Errol's house still sits on. And in time, the Army may decide it has better use for the remains of the Titchfield Hotel ruins, too…

5. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 5:08 pm

How come that the army is there anyway? Did Patrice sell it to them? It's so sad…

6. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Thank you David!
    Looks to me that it is a bathroom not a kitchen tile – hm? I wonder why Dennis did not see the kitchen? The tiles in the kitchen are blue and made in England. Would Dennis maybe give us his inside to this, it would be nice?

7. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 9:03 pm

I feared we'd get to the bathrooms sooner or later.

8. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm

For a seller?

9. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 9:39 pm

An unavoidable necessity!

10. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 9:58 pm

No – for us human beings!

11. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 10:08 pm

My “fear” was over what was being rummaged for sale. “Here is tile from the pool in which Flynn actually swam. Here is a tile from the kitchen in which Flynn actually ate. Here is a tile from the bathroom in which Flynn actually……”

12. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 10:59 pm

You are right Robert – he did;
    I think we saw a tile from the pool at Titchlield and a bathroom tile from Navy Island house. We did not see the kitchen tile yet – or did I missed it?

13. Anonymous

December 27, 2011 at 11:22 pm

This was the only photo I had with the same tiles showing, Tina. Trust me the Kitchen tiles are the same…

14. Anonymous

December 28, 2011 at 3:53 am

Tina, a kind and unimpeachable source has revealed to me that my statement (which I believed at the time) that the kitchen tiles were the same as the bathroom tiles was totally erroneous! While the color is very similar, the pattern is not! We have not seen any kitchen tiles – you didn't miss a thing!

15. Anonymous

December 28, 2011 at 5:59 pm

No reply button below your post David!
    So I am on this one!
    Thank you for your kind words!