That’s the Way He Rolled

04 Dec

That's the Way He Rolled

Errol at Linden

— Gentleman Tim

1. timerider

December 4, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Rolled me own Drum and Three Castles back in the day before quitting in 1982….. I would paste a photo but tried and donno how!…….LOL!

• Boss Boy

December 5, 2015 at 12:15 am

You can take a look at this video for how to insert a photo into your comments:

[video src="http://www.theerrolflynnblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Insert-A-Photo-into-Your-Comment.mp4" /]

• Gentleman Tim

December 5, 2015 at 1:40 am

Boss Boy? … I though boss boys communicated in pidgin language only to us so-called first worlders?

any hoo boss boy much thank for vid vid

Pith.jpg

• David DeWitt

December 5, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Boss Boy is an account that I created to use so that I can see the same control panel that Authors do. The Admin panel is substantially different, of course. There are several ways to accomplish basic tasks and I am making a few desktop videos to show how basic things are done. And Boss Boy will do these things. Carry on, Boss Boy!

2. Paula

December 4, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Never seen either of these! Thanks for sharing them :)

December 5, 2015 at 2:18 am

YVW, Paula! Here’s Errol rolling up in the Hollywood Hills:

ErrolFlynn35AuburnSpeedster.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

• David DeWitt

December 5, 2015 at 5:21 pm

I have been to this house twice without going inside, of course, though I later met the woman that owns this house in 2009 at Jack and Louise Marino’s famous birthday bash for Errol (his Centennial) in Burbank. The garage looks substantially the same. I went there with Tom and Jan McNulty, on a spree. Later, visited the same street with Robert Florszac, on a tour of Flynn’s haunts and a few of his own. Plus earlier that day we trod the same ground as Flynn in They Died with their Boots On, and that was a real treat …

• Gentleman Tim

December 6, 2015 at 10:22 am

Very cool, David. You were at both North Linden in Beverly Hills (where Errol is waving in the photo at top), and Appian Way, on Lookout Mountain in the Hollywood Hills, where he’s chauffering Guyceewee in his (Errol’s) Auburn Speedster, oui?

errol_flynn_s_cirrhosis_by_the_sea_448x336.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

www.google.com…

• David DeWitt

December 7, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Indeed, old boy! Plus a house on a quiet side street in LA where Robert said Errol lived for a short time. It’s a quiet area, and I don’t recall the place or the street name. We were in a car blasting round many homes and locations that day. Basil Rathbone’s home stood out. The bar Flynn and pals retreated to when news of Barrymore’s death reached them – now a car dealership!

• Gentleman Tim

December 8, 2015 at 12:11 am

Great to know. I recommend Robert tell us about it for himself. It sounds like you are in regular contact with Robert and even may relay input from him on his behalf. Please, therefore, let him know.

• Paula

December 9, 2015 at 3:45 pm

I’ve never seen this one either…thank you again :)

4. David DeWitt

December 5, 2015 at 2:47 am

The Reply link isn’t working. I am aware of this and trying to correct it! UPDATE! Problem fixed!

5. shangheinz

December 9, 2015 at 12:17 pm

erroller.png

Here is another view of the “Erroller”.
    Now that it has been located I suggest somebody of us check if it really has those retractable seats…