The Case; Part II

30 Aug

flynn

Found that I could only put up the pics in a new post, but here they are…

— Delvan

9 Comments

Posted in Main Page

August 30, 2015 at 8:48 pm

Thanks, Delvan! Are you aware of any clues available on the remaining insignias/symbology, and/or the case’s history??
    Much appreciated.

August 31, 2015 at 2:03 am

Thanks for “breaking the code” for us, Delvan!

Errol probably knew us Flynnmates would be (w)racking our brains trying to figure this out!!

H4CMj88.gif

• Tina

September 1, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Hi Tim, I don’t quite follow of what code is broken?

• Gentleman Tim

September 1, 2015 at 7:48 pm

For me at least, Tina, until Delvan’s posts, I didn’t know that these other symbols (in addition to the obvious EF) were also monograms, but for the nicknames of others (Beverly, at least), not just for Errol himself.

• Tina

September 1, 2015 at 7:53 pm

I get it Tim!
          So we have one of out of the 4 deciphered! Now on to the other three! Who are they?

• Tina

September 1, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Wow Tim;
          I never saw the reverse side of the case YIKES we have to decipher four more monograms!
          Now we definitely have to wake up Errol!

3. Tina

September 1, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Hi Delvan;
    You have me confused – who are you talking about and who has this other case you are showing and who is Woodside – W. Woodside?
    I hope I get unconfused – hahaha!

• Tina

September 1, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Hi Delvan;
      I know that Beverly owned the case and thanks for the deciphering the WN being Wood Nymph.
      I thought that the middle picture is another case but I have to guess now that it is the reverse side of Errol’s case?
      If so, that means four more monograms have to ve deciphered – right?
      I never saw the reverse side of the case.
      And Woodside – your post on the other post of Tim must be just a spelling mistake for Woodsie?
      I think I am unconfused now. Thanks!

• Tina

September 1, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Thanks Delvan;
        Could you please point out the location of the S and the C for Small Companion I can’t locate it.
        Would be great on which side and where? Thanks!